[Ansteorra] Letter from the CA Editor-Elect

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Nov 18 09:25:45 PST 2009

Greetings!

My name is Elaine Koogler, known in the Society as Minowara
Kiritsubo. I have, as of the first of this year, taken over as
Editor of the Compleat Anachronist. The CA is a pamphlet series,
actually more of a booklet, that covers topics of interest to those
who do historical research and recreation both in and out of the
SCA. Each issue covers one subject, allowing for a more in-depth
exploration. Subject matter in the past has ranged from a
fictionalized account of life in an abbey to tavern songs to weaponry
and armor.

The Compleat Anachronist is your publication. We depend upon you to
provide us with manuscripts to publish, and, to that end, I am asking
for your assistance. If you have a project or interest that you
would like to see a CA about or, even better, would like to write
about, please contact me. If you can provide me with an outline or a
complete description of what you'd like to write about, that would be
even better.

Thanks so much for your assistance!

Elaine Koogler
<mailto:CAEditor at sca.org>CAEditor at sca.org

Known in the SCA as Minowara Kiritsubo no Ason, OL, OP

Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas, CA 95036

You may also email comments at lists.sca.org.

This announcement is an official informational release by the Society
for Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce
this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and
electronic mailing lists.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com