[Ansteorra] good news from BAM

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 22:27:44 PST 2009

Robin just told me that there were a total of SEVEN Centurions made tonight,
and that it was arranged so that Robert would be #100, at least ceremonially
if not in the OP.  (Awards given on the same day are sorted alphabetically by
the OP software.  There's no way to time-stamp them.  Drat.)

Unfortunately, I didn't get the names of the other Centurions (Robin was
VERY tired); could some other good soul with contacts at the event post
that info to this list?  I'm sure we'd all like to congratulate all of them!

--Serena