[Ansteorra] In search of teachers for Bryn Gwlad Candlemas

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Mon Nov 23 07:17:55 PST 2009

Seasons Greetings!

Candlemas is fast approaching and promises to be a fun event. On
February 6 in Georgetown community center  Bryn Gwlad will host their
Candlemas event. This is traditionally an event of hospitality,
enrichment of ones skills and mind, and friendship. Website to be posted
soon.

I am charged with class coordination and finding instructors. I am in
search of instructors. If you're interested in teaching a class please
contact me off list about the class you would like to teach. If you have
never taught an would like to teach please submit your class. We all
have something to share.

Safe travels
Isabella of Bryn Gwlad