[Ansteorra] Original scrolls in Ansteorra

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 14:39:32 PST 2009

 Yeah, what Serena said.  :-)

The only addition that I have to her very well-executed explanation is that the office of Star Signet is open to receiving original illuminated scroll blanks (no calligraphy/lettering ) that can be filled in if  the Crown desires an original scroll that has not been previously commissioned.  To my knowledge, this has only happened a few times, but Their Majesties (and the recipients!) were *very* pleased to have the piece on hand!

Suzanne
Star Signet