[Ansteorra] Original Scrolls

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:28:39 PST 2009

Hear! Hear! As someone who has been painting charters for only a few months I would like to add only a few small comments. Not only does it take time and effort to paint a charter to MY satisfaction, it isn't cheap. The 'charters' may be disposable. The paint is not. One basic color tube is about $10. It is not used frivolously. Charters are done with care and hope that the recipient will enjoy it.

YIS

Lady Gabriele