[Ansteorra] Glorious Day

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Thu Nov 12 06:24:35 PST 2009

The feast was indeed fabulous, and so is the feast steward.  Thank you
Elizabeth.  You did your usual stellar work on the feast and then added all
the best in flourishes.

Her staff was really incredible too.  I hope someone will send some pictures
from feast because the presentation was wonderful.  It included everything
from dancing servers to outrageous subtleties.

My thanks should also go to the Merry Musicians.  They presented beautiful
music, and they took it calmly when I asked them to play the Lion King song.
:)

Genevria
HRM