[Ansteorra] Queen's Champion follow up

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Thu Nov 12 20:39:30 PST 2009

Greetings,

It is of course our greatest desire to provide HRM with a wonderful event full of memories to be treasured, rest assured that the event is working diligently to ensure that all details are in place. Thank you to those that pointed out the event schedule had not as of yet been posted, we are working on the problem and hope to have it up on the web site as well the posting that has appeared here.  Regarding the schedule I wish to also state that her majesty wished us to note that the Queen's hope tourney shall proceed between rounds of the Queens Champion tourney.  Armor inspection for the children shall begin approximately the same time as the adult fighters.

Yours in Service,

HE Facon du Pray