[Ansteorra] Original Scrolls

Brendan McEwan brendan_mcewan at dhope.net
Fri Nov 13 15:37:50 PST 2009

Have to chime here for those who know me.  I have been fortunate enough to receive both charters and original scrolls.  I was one who petitioned the Queen's to create a Queen's Champion charter.  Why?  Because I love the artwork that goes into my scrolls.  Every piece I receive is a treasure to me, both for what it represents I have accomplished and for the hard work put forth by the original calligrapher and the illuminator who painted it.  Just because the calligraphy and artwork are not THE original does not make it any less important.  Until I am personally willing to take up a pen and brush, I will not cut off the hand that feeds me.

Brendan
Professional Scroll whore