[Ansteorra] Class on Renaissance Music

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Wed Nov 18 10:15:11 PST 2009

Lord Alessandro,

What a wonderful kind offer.  I will see what interest is local (perhaps
the Mooneshadowe (our nearby neighbors) musicians would be interested as
well.  I am sure my husband and I would be quite willing to provide
crash space.  Will continue this discussion privately (off list) at a
later date.  Any from the 'far' North who are eavesdropping and
interested in such a class, please contact me off list.

Honorable Lady Rayya al-Kurtubiyya (called Ismet)