[Ansteorra] SCA Christmas ideas

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 20 21:48:06 PST 2009

On Nov 20, 2009, at 10:26 PM, willowdewisp at juno.com wrote:

> Are you racking your head over a SCA gift or do you have a neat idea?
> Please send your problem or neat idea to this post.
> Willow

Well, here are some previous SCA gift ideas in the Florilegium:

holiday-gifts-lnks (16K) 11/11/04  Links to medieval holiday gifts
                                      by Dame Aoife Finn of Ynos Mon.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CELEBRATIONS/Holiday-Celeb-lnks.html

food-gifts-msg    (38K)  1/15/09  Period food items that make good
gifts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/food-gifts-msg.html

Pennsic-gifts-msg  (8K)  9/10/99  Some gift ideas for those going to
Pennsic.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PENNSIC/Pennsic-gifts-msg.html

Of course, I'm always looking for good additions to these lists.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com