[Ansteorra] In search of a Nalbinding instructor

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Mon Nov 23 21:44:25 PST 2009

Eve,
  I live in Namron(Norman OK). If you will let me know what events you
plan on being at I will try to get there, or 1 of my fellow instructors.
also you might check my web site , I have instructions and a few
patterns there http://www.alixtiberga.com , you can contact me at
ksullivan6 at cox.net.
Alix

Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)