[Ansteorra] A tragedy for our neighbors to the East

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 04:58:56 PST 2009

Engenulf,

We remember meeting Trystan and his mother in your camp this year. Our hearts are greatly saddened by this news. The loss of a child is the most horrifying and terrible thing a parent can go through, even moreso during this time of year that is supposed to be so joyful. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Trystan's mother, family, and friends.

Lasguaard and Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich