[Ansteorra] Church Bells

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 01:25:49 PST 2009

I could be wrong, but I think that Geoff Moore was quoting Martin Luther on
that... I do know that the quote is rather old. It is interesting how the
music of the church has changed over the years; for the longest time, the
church wanted nothing to do with secular music in any way, and even
engineered the chant style to specifically *not* be secular music...

-Alessandro Zoriz

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 10:12 PM, Giertrud Gyldenstierne <giertrud at gmail.com