[Ansteorra] Bjornsborg Baronial Investiture

Elisava Illiesca thebloodymistress at satx.rr.com
Sun Oct 4 10:17:14 PDT 2009

Greetings to the populace of Ansteorra,

The Barony of Bjornsborg is having a momentous event this October. On the
evening of October 17, our beloved Baron and Baroness, their Excellencies
Master Godwyn Alfricson
and Mistress Radegund of Tours, will be stepping down and the Crown will be
investing their successors, Lord Philippe LeChanceux and Mistress Suzanne
Gabrielle Marie Beraud.

We are anticipating that many may wish audiences with either the outgoing or
incoming Baron and Baroness.  Lord Philippe and Mistress Suzanne plan to
hold a receiving court after the close of the evening investiture and
evening court of record. They wish to extend an invitation to any who wish
to perform for the amusement of any assembled at this time while they
receive those who wish to meet with them in their new estate.

If you wish to perform or If you have any questions, please contact me at
thebloodymistress at satx.rr.com
Most bounden and devoted in Service,
Lady Elisava Illiesca