[Ansteorra] Sable Shield Award Question...

Rose M. Welch love at roseandchad.net
Wed Oct 7 17:40:56 PDT 2009

Ah, I see. :) Thank very much to everyone for clearing this up for me. It was the talk of the ride home from the (very excellent) Three Queens and everyone in the minivan had different info on it, lol.

R the O

Wonder is the cause of delight because it carries the hope of discovery.     -Thomas Aquinas