[Ansteorra] Sable Shield Award Question...

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Thu Oct 8 07:46:52 PDT 2009

The Three Queens recipients will need to see me at a future date.  Currently
We have a few but do not have enough pieces of insignia to give to everyone
that We bestowed this honor upon at that event (what a wonderful thing it
was to see so many that have served there!) but are already working on
getting more.  To that end, if there are artisans that can help Us with the
creation of this insignia please contact me right away privately.

As I wrote before, the Sable Shield is non-armigerous so there is no award,
no scroll and it is not recorded in the OP.  The recipients only get a small
piece of insignia and the rather significant honor of being a holder of this
honor.

Another note; this is not an honor that is automatically bestowed; you need
to be in court should We decide to ask for those who are serving / have
served to present themselves to us.  We hope to honor as many as We can but
it is not something We will do via email.  ;)
HRM Elizabeta