[Ansteorra] Sable Shield Award Question...

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:15:35 PDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Traci <traci at crimsonvision.net> wrote:

> Thank you for the correction Baron Donnchadh.  ;)
>
> A note on this situation; there was special circumstances where We had
> already planned to bestow the Sable Shield on a specific noble.  She
> happened to end up in the hospital for most of the event including court so
> while she technically was given the SS in court it was actually presented
> her at a later date.
>
> HRM Elizabeta

Your Majesty,

I am unclear as to whether or not I  have thanked you for that honor, but if
I have not, let me express publically how much the Sable Shield means to
me.  His Excellency Godwin presented it to me after I was released from the
hospital as we were tearing down and I was, and still am, moved to tears.
Thank you.

In grateful and humble service to both my country and Crown,
Helene Dalassene
--
Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/