[Ansteorra] Update: Class Demo - November 12, 2009

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Thu Oct 8 18:37:17 PDT 2009

I spoke with my instructor tonight, in fact, we're still in class as I
write this. We are looking at focusing on Venice. We definitely want
the costuming, the jewelry, artwork if possible, and if anyone has any
good, easy foods to cook from Italy at that time frame, I'm game to
try to make something to eat that night. There are about 35-40 people
total in class when we're all here. I know some folks are missing
tonight.

If anyone has any suggestions on something they'd like to bring,
please let me know. We've got about a 30 minute timeframe for us that
we're being given. I'm going to talk to Mark about us having the first
30 minutes of class at 7pm.

Sincerely,
Fiona/Dana
469-222-9236