[Ansteorra] Class Demo 11/12/09 @ 7pm

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Thu Oct 15 18:18:56 PDT 2009

We're going to get about 45 minutes to do the class Demo that night.
We're going to get the beginning of class. I've heard from a few
people and will be touching base with them some more shortly. I'd love
to get some others involved as well if possible. If you're willing/
able/interested in coming out on that Thursday night to help us with
the class demo. I'm thinking C&I stuff, costumes, the pewter casting,
maybe something food wise if it's easy enough to make. I'll help in
the making of it!

Fiona the Needleworker
mka Dana Busenbark