[Ansteorra] Elfsea Fall Harvest Festival

daire.druinne at gmail.com daire.druinne at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 16:33:24 PDT 2009

Greetings to all from Dáire and Druinne.

We wish to extend our congratulations to Elfsea's newest Artisan, Mistress
Hanna von Dahl and newest Bard, Daniel de Tankard. For those of you who
missed a great, relaxing day, the Artisan competition was keen, with many
skilled artists showing their works in a wide variety of art forms. Our
newest Bard told us a wonderful story from the Canterbury Tales, which made
us laugh, and sang an Elizabethan song which made us smile.

Our rookie event stewards, Daniel and Elayne did a over the top job on
their first event. We have much gratitude for them and their team of
dedicated folk who made the weekend possible.

Lastly, we wish to thank our outgoing Artisan and Bard. You have travailed
long for this barony and your good works have represented the people of
these lands well on all accounts. We know that both of you will meet with
great success in all your future endeavors. Know that you have the well
wishes of those who make Elfsea their home.

Their Majesties loyal vassals, Daire and Druinne.