[Ansteorra] WHITE SCARF QUESTION

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 07:53:02 PDT 2009

The Order of the Arc d'Or is a Grant level award for archery that is
equal to the Order of the White Scarf. Neither of them have peerage
level award. The Arcarius is the student of the Arc d'Or.

The Arc d'Or wears a white arm guard with a black Ansteorran star on it.
The Arcarius wears a red arm guard with black Ansteorran star on it.

Vincenti