[Ansteorra] Tea for Ansteorran principality award holders

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Tue Oct 20 20:14:55 PDT 2009

Madonnas of Ansteorra
Pillars of Ansteorra
Ring Thegn
Gilded Thorn of Ansteorra
Circle of the Ascending Star
Aristotelis Descipuli

Holders of Ansteorran principality awards haven't gotten
a whole lot of mileage out of them lately ...

This Saturday, at Bryn Gwlad's 30th anniversary event,
<http://sca1979.swordworks.org/>
I will be having a tea to honor them.
I invite those who hold those awards
as well as those who would like to meet them
or even just find out what those awards were.

The tea is currently scheduled for 4 PM.  As with the feast,
I plan to bring some delicacies that may have become rare.
Nota bene: there will be instructions (and marshals, if needed)
for the "cloven fruit".

(Since I have little idea of attendance: if you think you are likely
to attend, please e-mail me off list at tmcd at panix.com.)

Danihel Lincolnia
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com