[Ansteorra] OT: Broken Spit Tavern @ Emerald Tourney

Daria benninggirl at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 05:02:14 PDT 2009

Below is the menu for Emerald. Look for us in the feast hall (kitchen) with the Merchants and A&S

Breakfast Bowl  ~ $5
hacked potatoes, scrambled eggs, topped with choice of bacon or sausage

Lunch & Diner Menu

Viking Stew Bowl ~ $6
Chucks of Beef and Pork in a Savory Beef Sauce

Saxon Stew Bowl ~ $5
Shredded Lightly Smoked Chicken in a Savory Chicken Sauce

Broccoli Cheese Soup Bowl ~$5
broccoli flowerets in a white cheddar cheese and cream soup

Baked Tuber Soup Bowl ~ $5
creamy potato soup with chunks of baked potato.
topped with bacon & cheese (optional)

Beverage Selections

Coffee
Mudslide Coffee
Hot Cocoa
Mango Tea
Lemon Tea
Chai Spice Tea
English Breakfast Tea

$1.50 ~ Styrofoam Cup
$1.00 ~ in your cup (per 8 oz)

$3.00 ~ Broken Spit Mug (Limited Addition for Emerald Tournament)
$0.75 ~ Broken Spit Mug Refills (any event we attend)

$6.00 ~ Broken Spit Tankard (Limited Addition for Emerald Tournament)
$1.50 ~ Broken Spit Stein Refills (any event we attend)

add $1 and MAKE IT AN IRISH

Soda or Water ~ $1

Bards are Invited to "Sing for their Supper"
Join us in the feast hall at 6pm when the bards of the knowne world are invited to compete to have their supper on US!

Bards May: sing, tell a story, recite a poem, or play an instrument
Must be a Period Piece or in a Period Style
Adults only Please