[Ansteorra] tables at BG 30th year

robert segrest aumbob at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 13:13:25 PDT 2009

There will be many things happening at Bryn Gwlad's 30th year celebration this weekend.  Populace will be asked to register at gate TABLES; a museum will display the artifacts of our civilization on TABLES; there will be a TABLE demonstrating mustard making; artisans will display their creations on TABLES; list mistresses will sit at TABLES; nobles luncheon and the principality awards tea will be served on TABLES; and all will eat a grand feast on TABLES.  Notice a theme?

The barony owns 14 tables, and there a number of picnic tables on site.  I have some concerns that we may not have enough to go around, particularly for feast.  I am asking, therefore, that those gentles who have a table and room to bring it, would do so.  Hopefully this will eliminate the possibility of people having to eat barbeque from their laps before court.

Thanks to all,

Lord Fatthiopap Laszlo
Autocrat