[Ansteorra] Halloween wierdness at BG 30

robert segrest aumbob at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 13:25:38 PDT 2009

For the information of those traveling to Bryn Gwlad's 30th year celebration this weekend, there will be a slight difference when entering the site.  In addition to hosting our event, Don Shamino is also hosting Scare for the Cure at the house above the site.  We will be sharing part of the road into the site between the events.

What this means to you is that when turning onto the road into the site, you will be greeted by parking people for Scare.  They know to let SCA people through, so if you tell them why you are there, they will direct you.  There also may be some brief delay on the hill at night for a ride they are doing, which will cause us to maintain traffic control on the hill later than usual, and on both Friday and Saturday nights.  There may also be screams in the darkness throughout the evenings.

The impact on the event should be minimal, and I would ask that all accept these very minor inconveniences as a means of supporting this very worthy cause.

Lord Fatthiopap Laszlo
Autocrat