[Ansteorra] Our Seventies Things

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 18:01:23 PDT 2009

At 10:12 AM 10/23/2009, you wrote:

> > Well, it's definite -- I won't be able to make BG XXX.  So here is the song
> > I can't enter in the bardic competition.  (It is easily documentable to the
> > period, being a filk to the tune of "Our Seneschal's Fault".)
> >

>I've never heard "Our Seneschal's Fault", but it scans to "My Favorite
>Things" from The Sound of Music. Are those tunes one and the same?
>~Eve

Yes. You can find the words to "My Seneschal's Fault" here:
http://www.calonsong.org/CalontirSongs/seneschalsfault.htm (although
the song is much older than Calontir--I got a copy of it from Duke
Siegfried, when I was out West for the Board Meeting where rapier
fighting was approved, thirty years and one month ago.)

         -Tivar Moondragon