[Ansteorra] cloved fruit

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 25 15:13:22 PDT 2009

By "here" I was speaking of the central Texas area. Other than a few
trips to Steppes or Stargate, I'm afraid I didn't, and still don't :-
( get too far away from my home area.

This game may have gotten resurrected for this event, since it was in
rememberance of the SCA 30 years ago. Having stayed up way too late on
Friday night finishing up the Nobles Luncheon, we left right after
Court. Too bad. I would have enjoyed playing the game again, being so
much more handsome than I was then... :-)

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com