[Ansteorra] Sable Shield Award Question...

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:51:26 PDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Traci <traci at crimsonvision.net> wrote:
> Another note; this is not an honor that is automatically bestowed; you need
> to be in court should We decide to ask for those who are serving / have
> served to present themselves to us.  We hope to honor as many as We can but
> it is not something We will do via email.  ;)

Or your friends can arrange an ambush--if necessary, drafting the
nearest territorial noble to hold an impromptu court during site
tear-down--if you have a REALLY good reason to miss court. . . And if
said friends have already put a bug in Their Majesty's ears regarding
the honor. . .

:)

Ioannes Dalassenos
--Vita Aureliani