[Ansteorra] Sable Shield Award Question...

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 15:53:29 PDT 2009

Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:46:52 -0500
From: Traci <traci at crimsonvision.net>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Sable Shield Award Question...

The Three Queens recipients will need to see me at a future date.  Currently
We have a few but do not have enough pieces of insignia to give to everyone
that We bestowed this honor upon at that event (what a wonderful thing it
was to see so many that have served there!) but are already working on
getting more.  To that end, if there are artisans that can help Us with the
creation of this insignia please contact me right away privately.

Your majesty,
Can you clarify exactly what the insignia is supposed to look like?
Is it a shield shape that is black only, or are there more details to it?
Figured I'd post this to the list, so other artisans may know the design.

Regards, Hillary