[Ansteorra] BG Stone Soup

Elisabeth B. Zakes kitharis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:23:04 PDT 2009

The times I've witnessed it in the past (usually headed up by Mistress Janet
on RenFaire weekends), it's stated that she will be hosting Stone Soup, and
everyone brings what they think will go well with a beef-based stock. You
bring something, you get to participate. It's also nice to bring some bread
to go with it. Spices in labelled ziplock bags are also handy if the cook in
question doesn't have something already planned.

If there's more than one pot, one might be chicken instead of beef, but
that's up to the cook.

So if Gwyneth wants something specific, it would be up to her to specify.
Letting her know beforehand what you plan to bring would help her make sure
it's not carrot and potato soup with no other additions. :)

Aethelyan Moondragon
Bryn Gwlad