[Ansteorra] Pavilion for Sale

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 12:34:48 PDT 2009

Richard I would love to see pics. I am looking to go back to a pavillion.

any pics will be nice but most important are interior:
wall connections
pole spacing and
center supports.

thanks.

\when and where will you need it to be picked up?
I have spys and minions everywhere...
thx
 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK