[Ansteorra] WHITE SCARF QUESTION

Peter Wohlers donpieter at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 19:59:24 PDT 2009

Well YMMV but I have seen/heard people being addressed or introduced
as Cadet pointjock or Squire hotstck. I have no problem with either of
my cadets using the term that way should they choose. As a former sea
scout and naval ROTC person hearing someone addressed as cadet
wouldn't make me blink at all. Would I want to be addressed as yellow/
green belt? No not so much, but in an arts setting I do not have a
problem being addressed as apprentice pieter. Because well that's what
I am.
Don Pieter Rausch
Apprentice Pieter Rausch
Protege Pieter Rausch