[Ansteorra] Titles vs. Common Nouns

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Oct 20 11:27:12 PDT 2009

You are quite welcome Your Excellency Woman.

And while on the subject, I prefer to be addressed as:

His Excellency Squire Man Dragonetti

Ok my work here is done. Now off to speak with Friar Tuck.

On second thought, if "friar" = "brother" then perhaps I'm confused by my
own iron. E

Seriously though, I do appreciate folks educating me. :-)
(And I hope my point is not too obscure.)