[Ansteorra] Tea for Ansteorran principality award holders

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Tue Oct 20 20:47:51 PDT 2009

Daniel, you left out one Principality order.  That's not too surprising, because it was established three months before the end of the principality, and the order only had one member, but he's likely to attend.

The Order of the Cavalier of the SCA was given to Tivar Moondragon, and its symbol was a White Scarf.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin, cataloguer of the esoteric, the obscure, and the confusing.