[Ansteorra] Lady Lorraine

Linda Horse Woman horseyly at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 10:00:54 PDT 2009

For those of you who know Lady Lorraine Frasier:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Linda Horse Woman <horseyly at yahoo.com>
Date: October 23, 2009 11:56:46 AM CDT
To: "ansteorra-equestrian at yahoogroups.com" <ansteorra-equestrian at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Lady Lorraine

It is with a sad heart to inform you that Lady Lorraine is back in the hospital again. This time with brain cancer. She is without Internet at this time, so she won't be able to recieve any emails. She is at MDACC for tonight. Here's the phone number: 713-792-7000 room 921. I didn't ask her if she wanted any phone calls, but there it is anyway. She will be there tonight and is going home in the morning. She will go back next week for surgery. There is a golfball sized tumor in the right side with swelling around it.

Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

Arian