[Ansteorra] found keys at BG30

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Sun Oct 25 17:08:08 PDT 2009

Yes, but since we were doing a retrospective to the 70s it was quite
appropriate that Lazlo was the *autocrat*.

I like the term steward and I think events run better when the person in
charge tries to be a good steward of an event that belongs to us all, rather
than being autocratic. However in this case autocrat was the period
appropriate term.

Christian Doré