[Ansteorra] "Autocrat" (was: found keys at BG30)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 25 20:05:11 PDT 2009

Actually, I don't find "autocrat" to be as bad as many other made-up
SCA words. At least "autocrat" was a real period term. There are
better terms though for what we do. I detest much stronger, words like
"feastocrat", "troll/trollbooth", "remove", "nastycrat", "magic box"
etc.

Thank you, Tivar, for the words to "God Rest Ye, Frantic Autocrat". I
didn't have those.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com