[Ansteorra] Autocrat

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Mon Oct 26 15:44:55 PDT 2009

Well, in that case, make sure you add descriptors such as over-worked,
unappreciated, and crazy for volunteering to do the job.

Folks, it's just a title.  Any attempt to change kingdom law over something
this trivial is BEYOND silly, im my opinion.

Changing "happy" to "glad" is something our mundane Government excels at.
Surely we can avoid this.