[Ansteorra] "Autocrat"

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Mon Oct 26 16:15:55 PDT 2009

Beg to differ with you my lord.  Cordova, where I was born, was quite
civilized.  We had paved and lighted streets, indoor plumbing,
universities and libraries.  My own father's library contained some of
the greatest works of the ancients in Arabic as well as other
languages.  I learned Byzantine Greek (Roman) as well as Latin (the
language of the infidel) as a young girl although my tutors may not agree.

respectfully,

H. L. Rayya al-Kurtubiyya binte Da'ud
resurrected in a place called Ansteorra (and I'm working on that
Ansteorran accent--quit teasing me :-) )