[Ansteorra] Disarming in Court

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 04:59:45 PDT 2009

I always disarmed when going into court.  Before I was a territorial
Baron, I did it out of respect for the Crown, usually carrying large amounts of
weapons and making good theatre out of leaving a trail of steel on the
ground on my way to the thrones.  Later- when I was  landed, I would
incorporate my Baronial guard  to accompany me to the thrones.  Only  time I ever
carried steel was the swearing of fealty to the Crown and the guard  would carry
my sword for me until I needed it.  Just my two pence  worth.
Bors of Lothian
Baron Loch Soilleir