[Ansteorra] Southern Region Chivalric fighters

michael young uther42 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:43:22 PDT 2009

Fighters of the Southern Region:

I've set up a yahoo group for the Southern Region to help us start getting coordinated for Gulf Wars.

ansteorrasouth at yahoogroups.com

Right now, I'm interested in getting a head count of fighters planning on going to Gulf Wars and what units you're attached to.  If you're commanding a unit in the Southern Region, please let me know that as well.

Also, I'd like to meet with all the Southern Region fighters who are at BAM and to have our units start fighting together as a region.

Centurion Uther

Southern Regional Commander