[Ansteorra] Fighter Cards to be Mailed out Tomorrow-10/29/09

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 20:46:56 PDT 2009

Hope everyones spooky season is going well.  These cards are a week late, my apologies, the hospital is keeping me busy!

Still having frequent issues w/ people not completing the city/state/zip codes on authorization forms.  Please, marshals, help ensure that the forms are complete.  It causes extra work on my part and sometimes causes a long delay in people getting their cards.

I rec'd a batch of boffer authorizations that I plan on making tomorrow evening, if everything goes as planned (and there were a lot--yay! :)  )

If you completed/turned in an authorization form >5 days ago and you aren't on the list, please get w/ your authorizing marshal to verify that it has been mailed.  If you mailed/e-mailed it to me directly, you are welcome to e-mail me to review, but this is all of the forms rec'd via e-mail or snail mail as of tonight.

Cards to be mailed out Oct 29th
1.       Avallone, E
2.       Belcher, D
3.       Billings, H
4.       Bishop, J
5.       Burrows, T
6.       Cason, S
7.       Crowell, M
8.       Decker, A
9.       Eads, A
10.   Elledge, J
11.   Eppler, J
12.   Epps, D
13.   Fleming, O
14.   Girard, J
15.   Griffin, S
16.   Heath, K
17.   Henthorn, S
18.   Jackson, E
19.   Jeffers, T
20.   Johnson, H
21.   Kazee, D
22.   Kim, D
23.   Kirchgraber, F
24.   Madan, L
25.   Matthews, J
26.   Matthews, T
27.   Reuter, J
28.   Richardson, K
29.   Stamper, S
30.   Sweeten, C
31.   White, J
32.   Wilkerson, D

Cards with Problems:
1.       Shaw, J-No Signature on Consent-Left Voice Mail on given Phone #

Past unresolved problems posted on 9/27/09
1.       All resolved-thank you for your assistance

Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
m.k.a. Kory Lewis
a.k.a. Rabbit's Wife