[Ansteorra] Emerald Tourney - Broken Spit Tavern

Daria benninggirl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 07:03:29 PDT 2009

Did you get a Broken Spit Coffee Mug at Gothic War?

Now is your chance to use them AGAIN!
Come out to Emerald Tourney and see us! We can't wait to see you!

We will have a Special Addition Mug Available at Emerald. (yes, they are green)

NEW WEBSITE ~ http://www.brokenspit.com
Menu:

Breakfast Bowl
diced potatoes, scrambled eggs, with bacon or sausage

Viking Stew
beef and pork chunks in a savory beef sauce

Saxon Stew
shredded lightly smoked chicken in a savory chicken sauce

Served in a Bread Bowl ~ $5    w/o Bread Bowl ~ $4 (feast gear needed)

Coffee ~ Mudslide Coffee
Hot Cocoa ~ Mango Tea ~ Lemon Tea
Chai Spice Tea ~ English Breakfast Tea

$1.50 ~ Styrofoam Cup
$1.00 ~ in your cup (per 8 oz)
$3.00 ~ handmade Broken Spit Mug
$0.75 ~ Broken Spit Mug Refills (any event we attend)

website - www.brokenspit.com

"I'm just here for the Food" Jacqueline De Ghent, Ever After (1998)