[Ansteorra] Booking Signing @ Kings Champion Med-Fair

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 07:39:46 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra

I have some news about the Kings Champion Med-Fair being held this weekend Sept 12th (10 a.m. to 7 p.m.) and Sept 13th (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) at Chandler Park in Tulsa, OK.

We will be out there rain or shine this weekend.  But the BIG NEWS is that we are going to have a book signing Saturday afternoon.  MERCEDES LACKEY will be in attendance to sign books on Saturday afternoon.  We have not been informed as to an exact time.

Those that attended out fine fair last year know we only has two merchant vendors last year.  Well this year is MUCH different.  We have vendors that have leather items, jewlery, hats, boots, clothes, pirate items, silk fans, music and other various items.  We have a merchant who is also painting faces.

The SCA has an area that will be set up for fighting (heavy & light), A&S displays and whatever else they wish to set up.

We hope to see you there rain or shine it will be alot of fun.

Please feel free forward this to whatever lists you want to get the word out.

Thank you,

Carla Glenn
Kings Champion Med-Fair

AKA: