[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize This Weekend!

Patty prand at swbell.net
Thu Sep 10 08:24:28 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,

Seawinds is proud to host Laurel's Prize this coming weekend.  We are excited to see what the artisans of Ansteorra will display and to hear the wisdom of our Laurels.  For all the information about the event please visit our website at www.seawinds.org  If you have any questions please contact one of the event stewards.

A few reminders for this event:

Site opens at 9 am and a light breakfast will be available
There is a $4 per person park fee unless you hold a State Park Pass (then everyone in
                              your car gets in free with you).
There will be a spot for those that wish to fight--both rapier and chivalric
A scroll painting table will be set up, we have supplies but you might want to bring your
                               own brushes.
There are still some tables available for any artisan who has not registered, please contact
                             HL Lightfoot at lightfootcim at aol.com  to let him know you are coming

Travel safe and we will see you on Saturday!  Oh, I hear the lunch will be fabulous thanks to the many Seawinds cooks who have graciously volunteered to cook for you.

HL Caitriona