[Ansteorra] Job Offer In Oklahoma City

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 12:41:18 PDT 2009

My Company is in need of a Field Supervisor on our Tinker AFB job site.

This is an I-9 job site.

Requirements:
1. Current ID
2. Car Insurance on your vehicle, and it must be registered to you.
3. Social Security Card.
4. Pass a Drug Test

It will pay $ 550.00 per week. It will NOT cover ANY expenses ( no gas, food, lodging )
You will be required to make sure the Flooring Installers actually install what they are supposed to install, and do it when they are supposed to do it. Spanish a plus, but not required...

If any one is in need of work in the area, this should be pretty easy as jobs go.

Thanks

Lochlan
   M.K.A.
Brandon McDermott