[Ansteorra] Vendors at Rosenfelds' Three Queens II

Charles Ó Floinn charles.ofloinn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:27:40 PDT 2009

THREE WEEKS.

In just three weeks the Shire of Rosenfeld will hold its annual Three Kings
event.  As you may have heard, this year we are celebrating three Queens.
*Margaret of Anjou *[the she-wolf of France] portrayed by Duchess Conal Ó
Riordain;
*Isabella of France *[the young and beautiful wife of Edward II] portrayed
by Duchess Ebergardis von Zell, and;
*Berengaria* [the daughter of King Sancho VI of Navarre] portrayed by
Duchess Vanessa de Verona.

Any vendors who wish to join us there are encouraged to contact me at this
email address or phone me at (903) 522-9083 to get your tent space reserved.

Thank you,
--
ld. Charles Ó Floinn
Charles Flynn