[Ansteorra] Emerald Tourney - Weekend of Halloween

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 11:36:59 PDT 2009

In seven weeks it will be time for Emerald Tourney once again.  Come and join us to celebrate our 30th year in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  We will be having many wonderful events as usual as well as the Woman's Domestic Competition.

Three of the women of Emerald Keep will be making a wonderful buffet supper with many goodies ( all recognizable and tasty).  More menu to come soon.  The Broken Spit Tavern will have a wonderful breakfast and lunch for sale as well, and they will be right by the tournament field as well.

There will be a canned food drive for the local food bank and hobby horse tourney to raise money for the food bank.

We will have commemorative t-shirts as well for purchase on that day but if you wish and cannot be there for the tourney you may pre-order them through me, please privately email.  They will be $15.  Size selection is Med - 2X large

We hope to see you at the celebration.

Lady Kaitlan Roisendubh
Shire of Emerald Keep
Seneschal