[Ansteorra] Buttons

Genie Barrett maggegene at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:22:57 PDT 2009

No website, sadly, and no phone number or email that I could find.

He also has a beautiful black linen that he keeps in stock, it is finer than
your typical JoAnne linen, as well as several different colors of both 100%
and blends in the more common coarser linen.  All for $6.00 a yard.

If anyone wants to come to Dallas and do a fabric weekend, I'll host.
Fabric district, Sari shops, several upholstery shops, and Sam Moon.   What
more could you wish for??

Yes, Caitrin, that's the guy.  Perth street and Harry Hines, Dallas.

You're right, Viviana, that's why no online presence.  However, there are
fabrics that we buy often enough that he keeps them in stock, like the above
mentioned linen.

Magge
Bard