[Ansteorra] Gothic Thank yous

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Sun Sep 13 09:12:55 PDT 2009

I apologize for waiting so long to write this, been a bit hectic around here Post Gothic. I would however like to take a few minutes to thank all those that help out with Gothic Wars this past weekend.
 I fear that if I name names, I will leave someone out, for that I also apologize. First I would like to thank HE Wuya for putting up with me during all that, your patience and love are a blessing to me. To Their Majesties, you always make it more fun, thank you both for being there and making it all the more special.
 TE Gavin and Safiye, along with their gang from Trelac, the event would not have happened with out the support and help that you gave. From helping set up to tear down, running the gate, being co autocrat, everything else that I forgot or could not get done, your guys were there.
 HE Toshiro and Ld Jean Marc, my Marshals in Charge, for both Light and Heavy. Ld Hugh for A&S. Lady Behiya for water bearing and all that entails.
 Thanks to the people that braved the rain on Friday and took a chance to show up, with out you, we certainly would not have had much of an event. I look forward to seeing everyone back for next year. Thanks again for a most successful Gothic Wars 18 and counting.
HE Chiang, who will go off now and finish resting up